Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Where do you go to?

I've been thinking recently about how we make our decisions in life...are we asking things of ourselves, are we evolving as people - as a consciousness. I can't answer for you as we are only ever in a position to report on our own current position at that point in time.

Over time i've seen the benefits of asking myself questions so I thought i'd share a little bit about identifying your home chakra (http://www.healer.ch/Chakras-e.html) so we can see the difference between a feeling and intuition.

Looking at our primary motivating force in life can help open us up to something new and we can also realise that there are other ways of looking at things - there's always another way.

How do we find our home chakra?

Well below i'll list the specific areas of consciousness each one is related to so we can familiarise ourselves with each of the seven chakras, it may be a refresher for some of you or you could be hearing about this for the first time.

At this point - before I start I'll answer the question why? Well when I look at my own journey through being involved in healing the thing that resonates with me the most is going beyond what is physical. Being able to look at the physical body as a map of the consciousness and being mindful of what is happening for me in my consciousness at any moment in time. Sometimes we can see no release from a certain way of thinking, a certain way of viewing the world...this is something that may help open you up to new ways of being.

Back to finding your home chakra...Ask yourself the question:

What is my primary motivating force in life?

Is it to do with...

Security - things like money, home, job...

Do I make decisions in life based around where I will physically be comfortable and safe?

Sensations - Feeling, food or sex...

Do I listen to the needs of my body, do I feel my emotions?

Self Definition - Power, control, freedom

Do I construct my life around being in control to feel free within myself? I see that I have to do this...to get this...

Love - unconditionally, acceptance...

Is your motivation in life to love...to be unconditional in doing so? To share yourself openly and freely.

Intuition - flowing manifestation of all your hopes and dreams, your goals happen without much effort on your part at all. You ask the universe and trust that it will be there - you are being guided, each moment towards the fulfillment of your goals.

Spirituality - My decisions are based around spirituality, i'm guided by my inner sound...You live a life where you don't see yourself making decisions - life just happens.

Oneness with - You see yourself living a life of unity, you see yourself as a single point of consciousness creating all and connected to all.


If you aren't quite sure look back at a few decisions you have made recently. There is often one thing we go back to in times we are challenged or some might call it threatened. Our space and who we identify as 'me' needs to make a decision - what's it going to be. If you guys want to write to me or comment please do...

For me at the moment life is very much about following my intuition - living life from the throat chakra. In the past my life was very much centred around the root chakra - being very safe, not doing much out of the ordinary. I'd construct ideas and ways of being to really did shut me off from experiencing the world - kind of like a 'I can't do this until this happens...or that until I do this...'

I'm now off for a walk and will leave you with this thought...

Keeping an open heart when you know you it wants to close lets you see the magic swimming...

Live your truth...

No comments:

Post a Comment