Monday, October 11, 2010

A book...

Namaste...Namaste...

The book in a week journey has come to a close...I wrote an introduction this morning and sent it off to a good friend to read. When I wrote to him I explained that not a lot of thought went into it - it was just something that happened. For example I didn't sit down and put pressure on myself to write - it all happened on Wednesday afternoon at my favorite coffee shop...the idea, the words just flowed.

It wasn't a struggle - just some words on a page - do you have anything you want to put down in writing? Do it this week...call it what ever you want - it can be a challenge, a goal, a wish...anything you want...Once you put the words down just let them go...then create something new and exciting the next week...every day is an adventure...

Live your truth


No comments:

Post a Comment