Sunday, March 7, 2010

Back online...

With the Olympics now over I am back online...a quick update is in order...

I have recently moved to Victoria - only a few days ago actually. I have settled into my room and looking forward to setting up a small healing practice. Already without even trying I have a few coming up next week - continuing to work in tune with the universe and trusting that all will be ok is working out well for me - it always does.

The days are slow here, which is much different to the past month where 15 hour days were common early on in the Games. I keep a separate blog for me experience at the Olympics, which I am going to finish off later today so feel free to check it out. The past few days have been focused on meditation and doing some healing on myself...some interesting stuff has come up for me. The words are flowing as I continue to work on a writing project - I'm not sure what it is but I am working on it. Trying to work it out and calculate what everything is in life is something that doesn't work for me but when it is finished I look forward to sharing it with you...

I visited Beacon Hill Park yesterday. It really is such a beautiful place and now being spring the place is just buzzing with sounds and blossoming happening all around...really coming to life it is. I found myself watching the trees and noticed they were moving and the trees in the distance were still. After focusing in more on them I realised that they were moving just slightly - below is what came to me:

"If everything in the distance appears still and calm. Take a moment to look at the 'now' and notice how it feels. If you take your past into the now - it will be in your future and that future may not be as still as you first thought..."

How does life appear for you now? If you find yourself yearning or wanting that pay rise or relationship be careful not to blink as you may just miss out on it when it comes...when your eyes open you may find yourself wanting and yearning for the same thing all over again...

Here's to now...

Live your truth

1 comment:

  1. great to see more updates mate and have your wisdom back again. i check your blog regularly!

    ReplyDelete