Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Path of Least Resistance Vs Effort

In the past my view on getting what you want in life was that it was only ever possible through effort. There was no luck - only effort.

In the past few years I have learned to relax a little more, open up and flow with the wonders of life. This resulted in a trust - a knowing - within myself that everything is playing out as it should in each and every moment...life is a movie.

When I look back on my life when effort was the main theme, I don't recall too much happiness as life was focused on the struggle. When I look at my life - my movie - now I always see new and interesting characters, an abundance of happiness and an openness to connect with people and share my journey with them.

Should happiness be an effort? Should love or relationships be an effort?

We can all do anything...we can all achieve what we want...

We can all enjoy the journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment